Have your home clean by Spring by following these weekly cleaning and organizing projects

Monday, March 21, 2011

Week 1: Fridge

Welcome to my new blog! Last year a friend of mine invited me to be part of her organization club. We basically took turns picking one space in our house that desperately needed some cleaning and then emailed each other sharing our experiences and pictures. It was really motivating for me and helped me get my house in order. Well it's been a year and my house is in need again for some organizing! I decided to create my own organization club and hope you will join it and benefit from it like I did.

For week #1 I chose the refrigerator. It's something I look at several times a day and for some reason never want to clean. I think it is a perfect starting point. Here is a picture of my lovely (but messy) fridge.



It needs help, and yours probably does too! Email me your before and after pictures to cleanbyspring@gmail.com and I will post them on the blog.





1 comment:

  1. i love this idea! i am in-just need to decide where to start.

    ReplyDelete