Have your home clean by Spring by following these weekly cleaning and organizing projects

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Week 1 Results

How is everyone doing on cleaning their fridge? I got mine done today and it really didn't take that long, maybe 40 minutes? It was nice going through everything and throwing out any old or expired food. After I went through all the food I just wiped down the shelves and cleaned the drawers. Here are the results:

Before
After
Here are the pictures from my cousin Jamie. Way to go Jamie, she had hers done the same day she joined.

Before

After

Here are the pictures from my friend Teresa. Although they look the same, she says the fridge is much cleaner. I feel the same way about mine. Teresa is a mom of twin toddlers and she found the time to clean her fridge. That is awesome!

Before
AfterGreat job Teresa!!!


Keep working on your fridges and don't forget to email me pics at cleanbyspring@gmail.com

p.s. Next week's project is going to be the pantry!

1 comment:

  1. Shannon,
    I love this idea. A few weeks ago I totally cleaned my fridge out and organized it, so unfortunately I can't send any before pics. I will participate in the next part though :)

    ReplyDelete